Saturday, November 12, 2005

iPod...therefore I am!

Yeah...I now own an iPod shuffle! :)
A friend of mine leaving the lab gifted me this!
I have to mention that this is an extremely neat toy to have. Really high clarity of music and very handy to use. The only downside probably being you cannot see the playlist and if you want to choose a song if you have skip your way rather than just jump to it. Then again ... the 'shuffle' option does compensate for this cuz its nice to have songs play in a random order. So yeah...its pretty cool. And now its time for me to ROCK ON with my new iPod! :P




PS: I didnt come up with the name of this post...I wish I did but I didnt! I saw this on a book and its a neat title for sure!

6 comments:

Golu said...

nice bey :) congos..though im surprised apple wud make such a screw up of not being able to see the playlist...so u have to go thru some 50-60 odd songs before u come to the song u want to listen to ?

Anonymous said...

yo ro,

I actually planned to start a long while ago lekin honestly the bamboo in my rear has never been so deeply rooted! Oh, I saw Pat Metheny for the second time, tomorrow it'll be Trey Anastasio (I don't know who this supposedly famous jazz guitarist is but I heard a sound sample from his website and it kicks ass) and this thurday Junoon Unplugged at the Princeton Chapel..:)..

I wish I had labmates..:(..and unlike ur case, even the janitors here hate me coz at night I sleep on the couch on which they take late night naps on!

By the way Ro, you should check out Apocalyptica's "Metallica played by 4 cellos" album...I guess it has to do with the time but Apocalyptica's "nothing else matters" video (which I saw only once) during our glorious BTP extention time on some arbit channel is among my top 5 fav videos!

main toh saala mail hi likh diya..:)..neway
-zubin

Anonymous said...

errata: 'start blogging that is'

kate said...

:'(

Roman said...

Golu...I dont think its a fuck up...I think they left that option out on purpose since the primary selling factor of the shuffle seems to be its 'shuffle' option which removes any need for looking at the playlist!
But yeah...as you say...if u still want to listen in order you have to keep skipping!

Zubin...haan yaar...I have this album at home...when i go back ill bring it with me...I really got thoda senti at golus blog ki everyone was calling ulrich a not-so-gawd drummer :)
BTW I found ur blog
http://www.princetontales.blogspot.com/

Kate...woh khushi ke aasoon the ya dukh ke? ;)

Anonymous said...

cut gaya yaar..:(..cudnt get into the concert today! I live to geeze another day!

-zubin