Friday, March 11, 2005

This world...

...is so diverse. So many people in it and all of them think so differently. Its so much fun to sit down and have an interesting conversation with a person from an entirely different culture and background. And I find it so amazing that these people who have been brought up in a culture quite different from mine can become such great friends. Just a little note of Thank You to all the amazing people I have met and befreinded here. I am sure they are unaware of the existance of my blog....and I wonder if they ever will know. Its not really that important to me that they do either. This is just to acknowledge these times when I so enjoy their company. I had come to the US not really expecting to find such great companionship here. I thought, surely I would meet a few Americans and probably talk to them once in a while. But meet such nice friendly people? Unlikely (well yes...I did stereotype...I am not perfect and neither are you :P) I am glad I was wrong. So Thanks once again guys! I hope you get to meet my other circle of amazing friends from back home. That would be awesome! :)

No comments: