Friday, March 11, 2005

Blogs...

...are fun to read. They sometimes open up an entire new dimension of the person that you never knew existed(the dimension I mean). Take for example G (sometimes known as Gurzadadaaa Pavankumar) He was a typical IIT-ian I would say. Entered IIT probably cuz he thought it was a very good career move. Once here he probably discovered that academics arent something that make him get up every morning and smile. He probably did a little introspection and experimentation and discovered music as his passion. Well...thats just about what I knew about him for a long time. I met him amongst a bunch of gult seniors in a train along with dheeraj and then got to chat with him on quite a few occasions much later once FFF happened. But only did I recently find out that G blogs. To be brutally honest I never thought G was the kind who blogs. I mean who would expect a skinny guy who smokes a lot, gets drunk (or used to atleast) everyday and dopes once in a while to sit down and think about love and economy and actually make a blog out of that! So it was quite a nice surprise when I started reading his blogs.
To say the least, G's style of writing is nice and his blogs are fun to read. Oh well, I might as well put up a link: http://amusinghoink.blogspot.com/
Makes for some fun reading G...keep going! ;)

And just because we are on this topic:
Rahuls got a nice blog too...Rahul would be Maddimsetty 'sonofshaktiman' Rahul Pratap :D
http://primates.ximian.com/~ravi/rahul/blog/
In fact Rahuls weblog was the first blog that I started reading way back in 2003. Hes got a nice writing style too and he ponders about a lot of serious things like Verappans death, crossing over from India to the US, the beuraucracy of Madras Police and the like. Pretty interesting stuff!

And last of the blogs that I keep track of...but most definitely not the least is Zishans Photoblog. I personally am a photography fan (well not the nature kind but the -heres-one-with-all-of-us-doped-out kind ;) and so really enjoy looking at Zishans pics. He is a good photographer and hes got an awesome camera. I recently came to know that Zishans photoblog has become quite popular over the internet in a very short time. Waay to go Zishan...Keep clicking!
And I seem to have lost the link to his blog as of now...when I find it Ill put it up right here!

But for now...food beckons!

Here is the link for Zishans photoblog people...check it out for sure!
http://homepages.iitb.ac.in/~zishaan/photoblog/

1 comment:

Pavan said...

Ro.. jus realised ur blog is alive.. again! :) btw nice third-person-thingy on your home page ..

G