Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Donnie Darko..

...is without a doubt one of the psychoest of movies Ive ever seen!
Very very 'champu'-ish! :D
Couldnt really figure the movie out at the end of it and things made sense only after some reading up on IMDB.
I am sure If I had understood the movie by myself I would have loved it but I didnt and so I am only goin to say that theres a good chance you might stop watching the movie in between unless you are the kind who likes weird movies and loves thinking about them!
Caveat Emptor!

5 comments:

Tanuj said...

some one told me about the 6 ft rabbit of this movie ...i never dared to watch this movie after that ...
so hows life over there ?

Roman said...

Life is good Tanuj...How about u?
And dont worry about the 6ft rabbit...its quite harmless..watch the movie...its quite intriguing! :D

Tanuj said...

DDP sucks ...
everthing else's amazing ...

Golu said...

abey khandu wassup! waise movie hagaar hai mat dekh

Tanuj said...

nothingness pervials ...