Sunday, April 05, 2009

This fruit, it has lead poisoning!

The last post has made me very disappointed in myself. All it had was just two lines. This is being dangerously close to twitter territory and that is unacceptable! I want to apologize sincerely for the transgression. I briefly became what I hate, a self absorbed asshole who thinks that his stream of consciousness is so interesting that it has to be shared with the world. In the future I will do everything possible to keep such inane and mind numbing thoughts to myself.

As some sort of redemption I want to share this cover of the simple yet beautiful Led Zepp song called “Tangerine” (or Orange for you desis :P). It is meant to be played on an acoustic but it has been more than a year since I last played on an acoustic and I need to retrain my fingers. I am at the end of a Led Zepp phase and having re-discovered a lot of their amazing songs I did not want to wait to learn and record this.

To say that Jimmy Page is a maestro is an exercise in redundancy.
Also, I will not be offended if you stop listening from the 2:47 mark!
Enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gandu tera strumming sahi ho gaya...btw if nothing else you could have at least said sing alonggggggggg

Roman said...

Thanks hero! I did say sing along...in the form of a note at 0:55! :)
The chorus of this song is very hard to sing while playing!

Anonymous said...

hey jeetendra, nice white pants.

Roman said...

Please Renta...I only white jeans.
These are just random shorts!