Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quantum of Cars, Guns and Babes!

Here’s the thing: I have never seen a James Bond movie that I haven’t liked.

I am left out of all discussions that people around me have when they rate the best Bonds and the best movies. My only opinion is an all encompassing “I thought it was great” for every movie and “I wish I was Bond instead of him” for every actor who plays Bond.

All James Bond movies are primarily made up three things: lots of (guns, gadgets, cars and explosions), extremely hot women, and James Bond looking cool. All James Bond movies pull these three off really well. That is enough for me to suspend my disbelief to an extent that I really don’t care about the plots, plausibility of Bond’s stunts, character developments etc. I see Bond driving a gorgeous Aston Martin with the likes of the ultra gorgeous Eva Green, spying around the bad guys to bring them down and my most basic instincts are tickled funny which always leaves me happy. That is why I am convinced that in spite of the tepid reviews that “Quantum of Solace” is getting, I am pretty sure I will like it.

To celebrate of all things Bond-related, check out the following

1) One of the coolest cars in the world



















2) One of the most gorgeous women in the world
























3) One of the most kickass themes in the world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen james bond playing the guitar?

Roman said...

Good point Renta. I would think Bond's character doesnt fit in with a guitar player!