Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tanuj...

...takes the honour of being the first to comment on my blog. Thanx Tanuj...appreciate it :) Dont worry...now u may be all alone but soon ull find urself being at the head of a large group of people! And for now since uve asked me howz my hair...heres link to a pic.

http://home.olemiss.edu/~rsammeta/about_me.html

Ive checked and this blog doesnt let me host images directly...theres another new application that prolly lets me do this...butIll explore that later. So for the time being please accept my humble apologizes for causing u the inconvenience of jumping around frm one page to another!
And btw...that pic uve seen/will see was taken using my now semi-new Sony Ericsson T616. I have grown very fond of this phone :D

2 comments:

Tanuj said...

it seems ur hair doesnt follow the low of gravity ...

Roman said...

lol!
Yes...in fact I can make all kinds of shapes on my head!