Saturday, April 07, 2007

The comeback post...sortoff!

Quite a whole lot has happened since Ive last blogged and I had been meaning to start blogging again for a while now. My idea was to make my comback post a full fledged entry about where I was gone and what I had been doing and where I am right now and etc. etc. It would have been that way had I not seen the RGX body spray ad on TV. I was getting tired of seeing my own face on the front page of my blog and so I decided to put off my all out comeback post for a while and give you Rachel Specter, arguably the hottest woman on the planet right now! I mean, can anyone get any hotter??

10 comments:

Golu said...

Is this the one where she says "Im the one who makes the men different from the boys". SRO...youve put up the worst possible pic of her :D

Anonymous said...

Yes...she is that angel from heaven. :P And I like this pic. I seriously stop everything and completely zone in whenever her ads air!

I dont think she is very widely known as yet...I looked at the few pics of her on the internet and picked this. Her imdb profile has her with longer hair and she looks quite plain jane in that. I dont know how they transformed her from that to this perfect 1000 (on a scale of 1 to 10)!

-ro

Golu said...

In this pic she looks like a blown up version of Alizee

- Ubiquitous - said...

Well, you call this hot? I doubt it.

Unless of course, there're better pictures!

Golu said...

Is it the call that you doubt or the hotness ?

- Ubiquitous - said...

Golu - I didn't and still don't think my statement is ambiguous.

:)

Golu said...

No my question was so because at least I feel that either you think someone is hot or not. I mean you won't doubt that someone is hot or not. So I was wondering if you really doubted ro's sincerity behind the call :)

Roman said...

Ubiquitous: I still stand by my statement. She is the hottest girl I've seen on the planet. I think this pic is quite nice too! But then again...I seem to be deeply infatuated with her! :)

For everyone: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=rgx+ads&search=Search

Anonymous said...

LOL .. are you ready to step up?! unbelievable!! LMAO

when do you write your next real post??

Golu said...

sachipotuna ra nenu 1!! Yevaru ata asalu ?